Teachings at EFI Bucharest strictly respect the French Ministry of Education curriculum and its educational principles. The school’s educational project is grounded on a set of values and objectives that are formalised in the School Charter of Values. All our students and their parents sign it to express their adherence.
Core values of Efi Bucarest
EFI Bucharest is a place dedicated to knowledge, learning and fulfilment. Everyone, regardless of their position, origin or convictions, is committed to respecting the French Republican school principles:
- EFI is a French school that strictly respect the French Ministry of Education curriculum.
- EFI is an international school, with an outward-looking international perspective, opened to other cultures, where the spirit of dialogue guide human relationships ;
- EFI is a Romanian school, deeply rooted in the Romanian culture, which it promotes just as its language.
- EFI is a learning organisation where the whole educational community (teachers, students, parents) is committed to the continuous improvement of its pedagogical model.
Educational missions at the heart of our actions
- To transmit to each of our students a corpus of fundamental skills and general knowledge, pillars of intellectual and social development
- To develop fundamental qualities like the zest for learning, rigour, creativity, critical thinking and curiosity
- To guide each student to academic success by focusing on individual and fulfilment.
- To make our students aware of the wealth of the world by making them practice languages and cross-cultural exchange from an early age
- To prepare our students to the challenges of the 21st Century Citizenship by encouraging social involvement