Odyssey is French network of international schools welcoming pupils ranging from preschool to
Schools belonging to the Odyssey network combine French academic excellence and the dynamism of anglo-saxon and international schools. This combination of the ‘best of two worlds’ is a unique pedagogical model.
Odyssey schools welcome pupils of all nationalities to a congenial, yet challenging and fulfilling environment and prepare them to join the best universities in the world.
In each Odyssey school, teams of teachers are selected meticulously to ensure that our educational project is carried out in line with our principles:
- The full French curriculum certified by the Ministry of Education, which seeks to ensure that children learn all the basic skills and acquire the broadest possible knowledge
- A multilingual education starting in preschool, with English as the key second language. English is taught by native speaking teaching graduates using teaching methods that favour action, self-confidence and responsibility
- An international and dynamic environment that promotes an outward-looking international perspective
- A modern educational model that ensures personal development and success for each pupil
- An education adapted to the new challenges of the 21st century: environmental awareness, cross-cultural dialogue, creativity, mastering of new technologies etc.).
Supported by leading French institutions, EFI Bucharest belongs to the Odyssey School Network, whose founders are pioneers in bilingual education in France and recognised for their track record in introducing educational innovation such as active learning.
Website : www.odyssey.education
The Odyssey Network currently has 6 schools in Europe, Morocco and South East Asia and is planning to open other schools around the world.
Odyssey's founders are recognized for their expertise in international education
Vice-Président d'Odyssey, Ancien Ministre de l’Éducation nationale, Ancien DRH au sein du groupe L'Oréal, Professeur associé à l’ESCP (Paris)
Directeur Général d'Odyssey, Ancien Chef de Cabinet du Ministre de l'Éducation Nationale
Directeur Général d'Odyssey, Directeur Exécutif de l’EFI Casablanca